GPS-Treffpunkt.de - Outdoor Navigation GPS Forum Foren-Übersicht
 FAQ  •  Suchen  •  Mitgliederliste  •  Benutzergruppen   •  Registrieren  •  Profil  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login RSS Feed  •  Downloads 
Einsteiger finden im Bereich "FAQ Bereich - Wissenswertes für Anfänger bis Experten" viele Anleitungen sowie Tipps und Tricks.

cheap cowboys jerseys Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
naviu
Neu im Forum

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.07.2017, 08:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

"It's either come clean and tell all as it stands from my mouth and my voice with my picture and my name on it, and football cease to exist in my life," he says. "Or I maintain my anonymous stature, and I can really give the world a piece of what this game really is for the guys that don't mean anything to the game and continue to make cheap cowboys jerseys money."

[The training was led by] a guy who was underqualified to speak about the subject he was speaking about, and a handful of guys, frankly all the guys on the team, sitting in their chairs, on their phone, joking around. I don't think a single thing touched any man in that room, except for me, because I was listening the entire time for this book..

I think it's cheap patriots jerseys just a general acceptance of, I don't know, what seems normal, which is kind of sad to say. Obviously, when that came out, we were all sitting in the training room and it comes up, and it's disgusting. We all know it's disgusting. A handful of guys made remarks of, "This guy shouldn't be in the league; this guy is disrespectful to women." And then 10 minutes later you've got a guy making a joke about it. So, there's different levels of respect that players will have, but I think in general they have a pretty short attention span.

One of the greatest therapy sessions any NFL cheap michael kors handbags player has is actually playing the game. You have guys that have demons. They have things that they've dealt with in their life that make them who they are and make them angry, physical men. And you can't just make that disappear. That's literally what fuels a football player to put on a helmet, look at the guy across from him, and literally hit him as hard as he possibly can.

For some guys it's fear, which is why you'll see them kicking and screaming and crying. For some guys it's shock. I know for most of us probably all of us the first thing you think is: "I'm done." That's it. You think the injury's gonna take the game away from you.

You have to [take painkillers]. It's the only way cheap nfl jerseys wholesale you make it through. I can tell you right now, honestly, that, if I'm playing a game, I cannot complete that game without painkillers. I will not be an effective player.

Recently I had a conversation with a guy that played eight years as an offensive lineman and was told to me as being a very intelligent guy. I was actually excited to talk to him. And within seconds of speaking to him, his eyes hung heavy, his voice was slurred, the effects were apparent, he could barely walk, it's terrifying.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
 Gehe zu:   
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge cheap michael kors handbags naviu Vorstellung von neuen Usern 0 17.07.2017, 08:31 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge cheap patriots jerseys licht Geocaching 0 17.07.2017, 08:20 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge cheap nfl jerseys wholesale licht Weitere Garmin GPS Geräte 0 17.07.2017, 08:19 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Bookmark and Share

GPS Forum RSS Feed

• Sitemap

• Impressum